Say YES to Your Best Self!
- Do you have dreams of what life ‘could’ be like, but seem to drift or get distracted?
- Are you someone who gets a lot done but always feels like it is not enough, or not specific to YOUR goals?
- Are you often squeezed between raising your children and caring for your parents, your spouse, work?
- Do you ever feel guilty when you take time for yourself?
- Does the term “self-care” sound, well…selfish?
Coaching is future focused. Coaching is geared toward sharpening your skill set, building habits that work for you, and helping you reach your goals in a manner that fits with your values and lifestyle.
This includes life transitions such as:
- Sandwich Generation (raising children while caring for an aging parent)
- Parenting & Parenting children with special needs (See more below)
- Job/career change
- College to Professional
Coaching with me is:
- By phone or Web
- Life-affirming. Practical. Empowering.
I’ve coached professionals, working parents, and graduate students, and led teams through significant shifts in program evaluation, program development, mergers, and program evolution. As a result of my skills in developing teams and programs, I was awarded a commendation from the City of Santa Monica for the work I did transforming a night to night shelter serving 20 adults into a 9-month, 55-bed full-service Transitional Housing program.
I am a Licensed Educational Psychologist, a Certified High-Performance Coach™, am certified in the use of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), and have a Masters in Counseling. Above all, my goal as a coach is to help you identify your goals, then work with you as you achieve them.
Click the button to schedule a complimentary 30-minute Discovery Call!Click here for Discovery Call
More on Parent Coaching!
Children don’t come with directions!
You don’t need a license to be a parent – you don’t even need to take a class!
Yet this is probably the most important endeavor we will ever take on. Raising children – indeed, raising the next generation – is likely the hardest job a human being can do. Therefore, it calls for a huge variety of skill sets.
- What do I do when a child is having a tantrum?
- What does “normal” or “typical” really look like?
- How do I navigate the school system?
- How do I find trustworthy childcare?
- What do school-age children really need?
- How much sleep do children need at each age or stage?
- Who do I contact if I suspect my child has special needs?
- What do I do about technology, social media?
- How do I handle the tweens and teenage years?
- What about bullying?
In terms of parent coaching, I bring my experience as a parent, teacher and Licensed Educational Psychologist (BBS #3277) to help you navigate the many developmental challenges that face your children and you. I have over 20 years of experience in educational settings from preschool through college.
Coaching with me is:
- By phone or Skype
- Tailored to your needs, as well as your child’s
- Life-Affirming. Practical. Empowering
You Love Your Child!
That is the best start for any child and parent – let’s build from there!
Click the button to schedule a complimentary 30-minute Discovery Call for Parent Coaching!Click here for Discovery Call